Leoni: Vocational Training with Distinction
State Awards for Apprentices from plant Roth
When our apprentices started on 1 September 2019 with their introduction an team building weeks, no one could anticipate that the corona pandemic starting in spring 2020 would also mess up vocational training. During the lock down, the Technical Training Center was closed for approx. 15 weeks and our apprentices were forced to home office. Thanks to the commitment of the vocational trainers’ team and the provision of IT equipment and digital learning opportunities by Leoni, this worked out well.
The major practical part of the vocational training is held in the Technical Training Centre in Roth. After the extensive exam preparation, the exam was also taken here. The best conditions for the apprentices for an optimal start into working life.
The apprentices who have successfully completed their training:
- Electricians: Jan Buchner, Jonas Knaeblein, Mario Meixner (all three state awards)
- Industrial mechanics: Julian Endres (state award), Fabian Loy (state award & Toolcraft industry award), Mario Gussner, Daniel Huebner
- Mechatronic: Jakob Koeglmayr
- Technical product designer: Leon Bensch (state award).
- Also on the photo: the vocational trainers Martin Biller, Harald Lehner, Boris Mazebura, Markus Trost