Any electrical products intended for the North American market must be tested and approved with respect to potential hazards such as flammability, electric shock and, in the case of certain equipment, also electromagnetic compatibility.
Pursuant to product liability legislation, manufacturers must ensure by testing and certifying their components that these fulfil the national, legal requirements in every respect. LEONI offers its customers a comprehensive range of cable and conductor products, which conform to the UL standards of the United States and to the Canadian CSA standards.
- PVC hook-up wires
- PVC multi standard cables according to VDE, UL, CSA
- X-PVC hook-up wires
- FEP, ETFE, PTFE hook-up wires
Multi-core cables (optional shielded)
- PVC sheathed flexible cables according to UL 758
- Silicone sheathed flexible cables according to UL 758
- Thermoplastic elastomer sheathed cables according to UL 758
- PVC sheathed multi standard cables according to VDE, UL, CSA
- PVC sheathed flexible cord cables according to UL 62/cUL
For further information please contact us at